Trainee, Risk Consulting (Financial Engineering) team
We see a world of opportunity. From uncovering ways to digitalize, to enabling new sectors to take off, to building sustainability and resilience into economies, we know insights reveal new opportunities for all.
We are diverse and dedicated problem solvers, part of the worldwide network of high-quality audit, tax and advisory services.
We offer excellent career prospects that balance autonomy, flexibility, and responsibility. Our comprehensive benefits inspire our people do and feel their best.
Right now, we have more than 1800 employees from over 70 nationalities. Join our growing group of young and youthful innovators to uncover a world of opportunity together.
We are seeking a Trainee, Risk Consulting (Financial Engineering) team
Be part of larger projects, helping our clients in the analysis and implementation of models and valuation solutions in line with best practice. One major part of your job will be support audit engagements as a pricing specialist.
As a member of a multidisciplinary team, be exposed to a broad range of risk related topics and provide versatile service to our clients from the banking industry.
Be able to kick-start your career, build a strong technical mindset and develop a horizontal view of risk management.
What you will be working on
- Support the setting up of an internal database (Python/SQL) with the aim to store Market Data relevant for the Valuation function.
- Support the setting up of API connection with different market data providers.
- Support the setting up of internal valuation models via Python.
- Set up, review and improve the VBA models that are used in the team for the day to day business.
What we look for
- You are passionate about finance and economics, financial markets and financial institutions.
- You hold a Master’s or equivalent diploma degree, preferably in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Physic, Mathematics/Statistics.
- Good command of Python, SQL, Excel,
- You have ideally gained a first experience in financial services during an internship in a financial institution or consultancy firm.
- You have an analytical and problem-solving mindset and are able to work efficiently and accurately under pressure.
- You are a team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, displaying a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- You are fluent in English. German and/or French language skills will be considered an advantage.
What will you get
KPMG is where you will find the right opportunities to advance your career and the widest available range of possibilities so you can grow professionally. Make a real impact, join a diverse team of leading experts, work with global clients, and discover technological solutions.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.