After the 1st successful edition of the LPEA Job Fair in March, we are currently preparing the 2nd edition which will take place on October 7th.
This will be a full-day digital event connecting some of the biggest PE/VC recruiters in Luxembourg with candidates from all across Europe.
The Job Fair is organised by LPEA, the Luxembourg Private Equity & Venture Capital Association and it is free of charge for candidates.
During the day:
- Access to Luxembourg employers in the sectors of Private Equity & Venture Capital
- Exchange with the HR departments and experts. (law firms, audit, fund, AIFM, banks…)
- Create networking opportunities & facilitate exchanges
- Access to discussion panels on recruitment in Luxembourg
- Access to Luxembourg vacancies from anywhere in Europe
- Possibilities for 1 to 1 interviews.
10.05-10.50: Navigate the Front Office map with
Olaf Kordes – Managing Director, Luxempart &
Gabriela Nguyen-Groza – Founder & Managing Partner, Amrop Luxembourg
11.30-12.15: How to ace your recruitment process with
Petra Major – HR Business Partner, IQ-EQ &
Alberto Meriggio – Partner, Deloitte
13.30-14.15: Diversity, Inclusion & Equality – The new motivational benefits with
Claire Danda – Senior HR Business Partner, Allen & Overy,
Nicolas Gauzes – Partner, Linklaters &
Manon Aubry – Client Relationships Manager, RSM Financial Services Luxembourg
15.30-16.10: “If I can do it, so can you” with
Thomas Biermeyer – Director at Wildgen & Professor at Maastricht University, Irene Prota – Investment analyst at Ilavska Vuillermoz Capital &
Afonso Carvalho – Intern at EY