Career Adventure Webinar with Caceis
On the 3rd of May we hosted Viviane Rouarch (Head of Relationship Management & Business Development), Raphaël Janssen (Client Coverage Manager) and Juliana Almeida (Human Resources Business Partner) at Caceis for a new edition of the Career Adventure HR Series.
Topics of discussion included:
- Diversity & Inclusion processes & initiatives
- Benefits for the employees
- Interview preparation / advices
- Importance of networking in Luxembourg
- If someone wants to change his/her career path from another field to PE, is it possible?
- Internships & open vacancies within CACEIS now
More information on the speakers
- As Client Coverage Manager within the Private Equity & Real Estate Solutions (PERES) Department, Raphaël is responsible for a portfolio composed by European asset managers.
- He started his career at the Central Bank of Luxembourg in 2014 where he had the opportunity to co-publish a working paper on the interest rate sensitivity of the Luxembourg bond market.
- Raphaël joined Caceis in 2015 and held several positions in the Distribution Department and Risk Management before joining the PERES Department.
- He has a Master degree in Financial statistics from the Lorraine University.
- Raphaël is fluent in French and English.
Viviane Rouarch is Head of Relationship Management & Business Development and manages a team of 12 client relationship and coverage managers and two officers dedicated to onboarding. She has 16 years of experience in the Luxembourg financial industry and started her career within CACEIS’ transfer agency department in 2006.
In 2009, Viviane joined the private equity, real estate & infrastructure department and was one of the first relationship managers in charge of the full operational process of PERES funds, and has succesfully contributed to the development of the division. She also sits on the board of LuxReal-Real Estate Association of Luxembourg A.s.b.l. since 2019. She has a Master degree in International business from the business school ISC Paris and studied at the Fachhochschule Wiesbaden. Holding both French and German nationalities, Viviane is fluent in French, German and English.
- Juliana Almeida is Human Resources Business Partner within the HR department at CACEIS. She started her career in the same position in 2018.
- She is in charge of the recruitment interns + VIE for all the activities of the Bank & works also on Employer Branding + HR Communication issues.
- She has a Master Degree in HR from NEOMA Business School – Reims.
- She is fluent in French, English, Portuguese, Spanish.