Luxembourg as a fundraising platform for Israeli VCs
Webinar organised by the LPEA on Luxembourg as a fundraising platform for Israel-based GPs – in particular VCs. The session will share testimonial from established VCs and feature different structuring options available in Luxembourg.
– Stephane Pesch, LPEA
PART I – From start-up nation to scale-up nation
– Manuel Sussholz, General Partner, Sweetwood Capital (moderator of the session)
– Isabelle Amiel Azoulai, Managing Partner, La Maison
– Hans Jürgen Schmitz, Managing Partner, Mangrove
PART II – Luxembourg as a fundraising platform for Israeli VCs.
– Femy Mouftaou, Managing Director, IQ-EQ
– Thibaut Partsch, Partner, Elvinger Hoss Prussen