Luxembourg Private Equity Networking Cocktail in London
Location: The Royal Institution, 21 Albemarle Street, London, W1S 4BS
Time: 5.30 PM (Local Time)
LPEA organised the Luxembourg Private Equity Networking Cocktail in London on June 21st.
We welcomed a small group of PE/VC professionals in view of discussing synergies between the Luxembourg and British market.
Private markets distribution landscape in Europe – where next? With Killian Lonergan (BBH), Alexandre Hector (KPMG), Tom Slocock (iCapital) and Edward Smith (Schroders Capital).
– Factors shaping private markets distribution in Europe today
– Evolving role of distributors, alternative specialists, mainstream platforms and wealth managers
– Impact of distribution strategy on manager income
– What will characterize the intermediaries in the long term distribution race?
ESG: Going beyond SFDR compliance – Interview of Jean Baptiste Oldenhove, Founder of Estari Group by Geoffroy Marcassoli (PwC Luxembourg)
– Insights from the 1st wave of SFDR Level II reporting
– How to reconcile regulatory compliance and ESG strategy
Fundraising via Luxembourg – Interview of Claudio D’Angelo, Founder and CEO of Spex Capital by Edouard d’Anterroches (Stibbe)