Luxembourg Private Equity Networking Cocktail in Munich
The Luxembourg Private Equity and Venture Capital Association (LPEA) in collaboration with the Bundesverband Alternative Investments (BAI) organised the Luxembourg Private Equity Networking Cocktail in Munich on the 18th of May.
The event brought the Luxembourg and German PE communities together to discuss the evolution of the PE landscape in Luxembourg.
16.45 Welcome speech by:
- Stephane Pesch, CEO of LPEA
- Frank Dornseifer, Managing Director of BAI
16.55 Private Equity Panorama in Luxembourg
- AIFMD II and ELTIF Regulation: Maren Stadler-Tjan, Partner, Clifford Chance
- Reporting and Compliance: Kai Braun, Partner, PWC
- Fund Distribution and Pre-marketing: Pierre Weimerskirch, Managing Director, Sanne LIS and Claus Mansfeldt, Chairman / Managing Director, SwanCap Luxembourg
- ESG Reporting: Panel with Maren Stadler-Tjan, Partner, Clifford Chance; Kai Braun, Partner, PWC; Pierre Weimerskirch, Managing Director, Sanne LIS and Veit Konrad, General Counsel / Co-Head Legal, SwanCap Partners
18.30 Networking drink
If you are interested in participating to the event please fill in the form here.