Paperjam Webinar: Value Creation with Private Equity and Venture Capital
The Private Equity (“PE”) Managers have delivered high returns and a resilient performance over the last years thanks to the acquisition of unlisted companies, their transformation and sale.
– How are those professionals doing this? Which firms are they interested in?
– Do they have a magic formula or a crystal ball?
– Which skills are needed in order to execute the transformation of businesses?
The GPs have developed a systematic way, an in-house methodology in order to create value in target firms.
Their “toolbox” is rich, varied and may integrate for example the development of additional products, the international expansion of the company, the acquisition of competitors (buy and build strategy), the digitisation of the company, the efficient review of operational processes, the improvement of the supply chain and the definition of the new Executive team.
Join us and learn from the best with concrete examples and case studies…
– Stéphane Pesch – CEO at LPEA (introduction and moderation)
– Richard Reis – Partner at Argos Wityu
– Luc Kicken – Client Solutions Benelux at Partners Group
– Eckart Vogler – Managing Director at Investindustrial
13:30 START OF THE WEBINAR
This event is strictly for Paperjam+Delano Business Club members and will be subject to verification. Think your company is a member? You can take your ticket and invite your colleagues to do so as well.
For more information and to register click here