Location: EY Luxembourg, 35E Av. John F. Kennedy, 1855 Luxembourg
The LPEA Private Equity for Women (PE4W) Club in collaboration with the HR Club, is organizing a self-branding panel and workshop to help women to better acknowledge their value and to improve the way that they communicate their skills set.The session will also focus on the basics of evaluation in the working environment and other various topics.
– PE4W/HR Clubs introduction
– Panel discussion and Q&A
– Presentation on Basics of evaluation
– Tips for senior level profiles
– Presentation of self-assessment results (no individual data will be shared)
– Workshop/Exercise (Introduction, pitching, understand your value)
– Aissata Coulibaly – EY
– Manon Aubry – RSM
– Lindie Fourie – Sanne
– Clement Rieutort – EY
– Sophia Karlsson – Leadership and Talent Development
– Gabriela Nguyen-Groza – Amrop… Be prepared for the event and take the time to:
INVEST IN YOURSELF:
In cooperation with Zortify, a tech company that provides AI-based solutions for better decision making, we offer you to take the time to reflect and get to know your personality better.
Register for the event and subscribe for an AI-based personality assessment sponsored by Zortify. The results will remain confidential and will be shared only with you via email.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.