The Stock Exchange as an Exit Strategy for PE
The programm will be as follows:
- Presentation by Euronext will be represented by Thomas Barges and Benoît van den Hove
- Presentation by A&O on the legal requirements and consequences for a stock listing – A&O will be represented by Paul Peporte & Jacques Graas
- Testimonial by Jean Kreusch (CFO Shurgard)
Our members has an access to our library where they can find a video recording of this session: https://lpea.lu/media/members-exclusive-webinars/ . If you do not have a password, please, contact email@example.com
CFO at Shurgard Self Storage
He is responsible for finance, investor relations, pricing, web presence including on-line marketing, brand acquisition and performance as well as the company’s information systems
Manager – Deal Advisory at KPMG Luxembourg
Darshita has over 8 years of experience in providing a range of corporate finance services, having advised on a variety of transactions across various industries. Prior to joining KPMG Luxembourg, Darshita worked in the advisory practices of PwC in Australia and Deloitte in India.”
Benoît van den Hove
Head of Listing Belgium at Euronext
Throughout his career, he has developed a wide expertise in financial markets both from a legal and a financial point of view. Today, he helps entrepreneurs and companies to raise funding on the capital markets through a listing of the shares or bonds on Euronext Brussels.
Partner – Corporate/M&A at Allen & Overy
Jacques advises on a wide range of cross-border public and private M&A and corporate transactions, including equity capital markets related work, across all sectors, with a specific focus on financial institutions, asset management, private equity and real estate
Equity Listing and Sales Associate at Euronext
- 5Y experiences in Asset Management and Capital Market.
- Joined Euronext Brussels in September 2020 as an Equity Listing analyst and Sales Associate.
- Prior to that was working in Paris as a Corporate Finance Manager at Natixis.
- Prior to that was working in Stockholm as an Investment Specialist for Equity Nordic Small Cap fund at BNP AM.
Partner – International Capital Markets at Allen & Overy
Paul specialises in securities law and capital markets regulation. He advises clients on the full spectrum of debt and equity transactions, including securitisation, structured products, covered bonds, IPOs, placements and buy backs of securities, exchange offers, listing applications and ongoing obligations deriving from such listings.