Workshop: How to Build a Diversified Private Equity Portfolio in a Wealth Management Context
- Market trends of alternative asset classes & portfolio benefits
- Investor queries to address:
– Allocation: How much to invest in private equity?
– Timing: What is the right timing to commit in private equity?
– Risk Management: How to mitigate the risk of capital losses?
– Diversification: How many investments to achieve an adequate diversification?
– Performance: How to optimize returns to achieve outstanding returns?
– Access: Which private equity managers to select and how to access them?
- No one size fits all approach in PE portfolio construction
Elena Cuesta Urquía, CAIA
Private Equity Specialist, Indosuez Wealth Management
Philippe Theissen, CFA
Manager, Consulting PE/RE Deloitte
Our members has an access to our library where they can find a video recording of this session: https://lpea.lu/media/members-exclusive-webinars/ . If you do not have a password, please, contact email@example.com