The 27th edition of the Insight/Out magazine is out and features a multifaceted cover dossier on the European Investment Fund. Eight members of the EIF’s team, including CEO Marjut Falkstedt and Marcel Müller-Marbach – member of the LPEA’s Board of Directors – share how the EIF deploys its sizeable efforts in Private Equity and Venture Capital across the EU and in Luxembourg in particular. This edition also features articles on the investor relations function in Luxembourg by Advent International; an LP state of play in the secondaries market by Coller Capital; the local footprint of Nordic Capital and much more.
Cover Story: European Investment Fund
- A Stronger Footing in Luxembourg by Nordic Capital
- Can Luxembourg Cement the Investor Relations Function in Luxembourg? by Advent International
- State of Play in the Secondaries Market by Coller Capital
- Mutualisation Initiative
- Luxembourg’s Modernised Investment Funds Rulebook by Linklaters
- Digital Operational Resilience Act (DORA) by PwC & RFA
- The Retailisation of Alternative Funds by Alter Domus
- Treasury Financing Solutions for PE/M&A by Simply Treasury & BNP Paribas
- Diversity & Inclusion by APEX
- The Integral Role of iNEDs in Luxembourg’s Private Equity Sector by the iNED Club
- Singapore Focus by Collyer Capital
- Central Intelligence TC Focus
The LPEA team would like to thank all the contributors and the sponsors of Insight/Out Magazine.
Download the pdf here