KPMG Luxembourg combines our multi-disciplinary approach with deep, practical industry knowledge to help clients meet challenges and respond to opportunities. As a leading audit firm with more than 1,700 employees and more than 70 nationalities in Luxembourg, we know that our strength and capability come from our people, their experiences, culture and backgrounds.
In Strategy & Regulatory, we understand our client’s vision, help in the definition of the related strategy and its articulation towards senior management and supervisory institutions. As part of our daily work, we:
- Identify service offering and target markets
- Design target operating model and internal governance
- Deduct regulatory and licensing requirements
- Develop a financial business plan and forecast financials
- Assist in the communication with supervisory authorities, especially with regards to license applications.
As part of our team, you would:
- Contribute to own projects under guidance of an experienced manager
- Identify key challenges for banks, investment firms, payment service providers, e-money institutions and PSFs alike
- Help our clients in the analysis, the creation and the filing of application files, both from a regulatory and operational perspective
- Identify and assess the regulations affecting the design of new strategic structures
- Leverage your strong analytical skillset to assist in developing regulatory financial business plans
- Produce quality deliverables with minimum management oversight
The perfect candidate:
- Master degree in Business Administration, Economics, Engineering, Finance or Physics
- 1+ years of experience in the financial sector and/or in consulting
- Excellent analytical capabilities and a pragmatic mind-set
- Fluency in English; French or German are an advantage
- A self-starter mind-set and the willingness to build expertise
- Strong client focus with the ability to establish and develop lasting and trusting relationships with new and existing clients
If you share our values and vision, we will be delighted to welcome you on board! You will have a unique opportunity to interact effectively and in diplomatic manner across all levels of the organization. If your profile fits the above description, send us your CV and cover letter.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.