Find your purpose at KPMG Luxembourg
We see a world of opportunity. We connect the dots between the insights we uncover and the tangible ways those insights can transform clients’ organizations.
We are diverse and dedicated problem solvers, part of the worldwide network of high-quality audit, tax and advisory services.
We offer excellent career prospects that balance autonomy, flexibility and responsibility. Our comprehensive benefits inspire our people do and feel their best.
Right now, we have more than 1800 employees from over 70 nationalities. Join our growing group of young and youthful innovators to uncover a world of opportunity together.
We are seeking a Junior Tax Advisor – Starting in September 2024
With passion and purpose, we deliver modern tax services, data-driven solutions and the transfer pricing organizations need to succeed. We connect the dots between the insights we uncover and the tangible ways those insights can transform clients’ organizations.
What you will be working on
- Be part of a multicultural team of Tax experts based in Luxembourg, interconnected in a global tax network
- Be part of an international team you will work closely with our experienced consultants and have extensive contact with colleagues worldwide
- Be the point of contact of the client and as such will coordinate the work in cross-borders matters with the local tax advisors and will conduct international tax surveys
- Work within international legal frameworks
- Have the opportunity to consider tax, accounting and finance aspects as well as IT and web-based applications to help our clients to maximize their value by implementing comprehensive tax strategies
- Collaborate in a young and international team to find innovative and tailor-made solutions in all areas of tax including tax structuring and transactions, drafting tax memos and opinions for our local and
- international clients
- Provide clients with advisory services related to their automatic exchange of information obligations and will assist them in their FATCA/CRS reporting and QI audits
- Provide all corporate tax compliance services for direct tax purpose including corporate tax returns, tax reviews, insurance premium tax returns and tax due diligence.
What we look for
- A Master’s degree majoring in Economics, Finance or Tax Law and want to learn and develop continually,
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude and are able to work efficiently and accurately under pressure
- Accuracy and curiosity are keys to succeed for this role
- Proficiency in both English, German and/or French (Luxembourgish will considered as an advantage).
What you will get
This is an ideal position to gain solid technical knowledge, supported by KPMG’s tailored learning program. We provide a high standard of professional training to strengthen your technical expertise and ensure your development. Make a real impact in your industry, join a diverse team of leading experts, work with global clients, and discover technological solutions.