Strategies to Mitigate Risks for SFOs
The real and perceived risks to families and their wealth and how to put in place strategies to mitigate against them.
- Matthew Fleming – Fifth generation Fleming family member and Partner leading Stonehage Fleming’s ‘Family Governance and Succession’ practice.
- Andrew Joy – Senior Adviser to the Stonehage Fleming Group and Chair of the Private Equity Investment Committee. Andrew was one of the Founding Partners of Cinven.
- Priyanka Hindocha – Director within Stonehage Fleming’s Family Office team, with a specific focus on supporting families with their governance and succession planning.
- The Four Pillars of Capital and the importance of purpose – Stonehage Fleming’s ‘Four Pillars of Capital’ were created and continue to be developed as a result of ten years’ of research in conjunction with over 150 families and their trusted advisers from around the world.
- Real and perceived risks to a family and their wealth, including:
- Risks involved
- How best to put in place strategies to mitigate against them.
- An example of the lifecycle of a PE professional, using Andrew Joy’s personal journey as a case study.
- The importance of:
- Purpose as the foundation of a decision making framework.
- Defining success.
- Communication and ‘having one voice’.
- Next generation engagement.
The event is exclusive to the LPEA SFO Club Members.
Please register at [email protected]