LPEA is looking for a Legal and Regulatory specialist to strengthen its team.
- Reinforce the LPEA Executive office regarding Legal & regulatory matters in order to improve LPEA’s public advocacy and thought leadership role.
Responsibility on specific tasks:
- Technical input to LPEA ExCom, Board and representatives (HCPF, CSSF-GFI, Invest Europe, Profil…) – notes, executive summaries, minutes and analysis;
- Prepare and monitor ongoing consultation processes (European Commission, ESMA, CSSF,…);
- Support, coordinate the LPEA Technical committees, Clubs (Legal, Tax, Market practice & operations, Central intelligence) and follow closely their activities (roadmap, meetings, follow-up);
- Research and monitor of PE-VC related information regarding regulatory, legal, tax and market intelligence matters (competitive watch);
- Write articles dedicated to the LPEA magazine, website and support with the press;
- Report directly to the CEO.
- Graduated in Business Law;
- A minimum of 2 to 3 years of experience in the field of PE-VC, Alternative Investment Funds and corporate law is compulsory;
- Strong communication skills;
- Computer literate (fluent use of Microsoft Office Suite);
- Excellent English and French (German/Luxemburgish would be an advantage);
- Team player, flexible.
Location: Luxembourg City
Starting date: June 2022
The Luxembourg Private Equity and Venture Capital Association is a member-based, non-profit association established in 2010. LPEA represents, promotes and protects the interests of the Luxembourg private equity and venture capital industry. LPEA is a member of Invest Europe and of Luxembourg for Finance (LFF).
Apply here: [email protected]